Adrian M. Hoppes is the newest senior associate addition to the McKague Rosasco LLP team but she comes seasoned with employment law experience. Adrian knew she wanted to spend her career defending employers after spending over a decade with a Fortune 200 public utility operation with a workforce of over 20,000. She fulfilled many roles on the management team, including Human Resources and Labor Relations, with ever increasing responsibility. She handled personnel matters ranging from wage/hour analysis, FMLA/ADA compliance, EEO investigations, and disputes regarding contract interpretation and negotiations with labor unions. Adrian graduated law school in 2012 and now represents employers and managers in state and federal litigation, and in the defense of administrative complaints. With almost 20 years of combined experience, Adrian brings a keen understanding of the employment relationship with a practical approach to handling the complex legal requirements of California.
• Are You A Single/Integrated Employer?
• Harassment Prevention Training For Managers and Supervisors
• Leave Management in California
• Labor Law Updates
• Sick Pay in California
• What Employers Need to Know About Disability Discrimination
• Legalized Marijuana Impact on California Employers and Proper Drug Testing Policies
Professional Affiliations & Memberships