SEAC's May Webinar!! Knock Knock, The Government Is Here!in Employment Law, In The News, Home, Event
April 22, 2022
2022 - Inspiring Leadership Innovation
SEAC's May Webinar!!
Knock Knock, The Government Is Here!
May 19, 2022
12:00 Pm to 1:30 PM
As employees come back to the office, so are government workers. Agencies are headed back to in person worksite inspections. Do you have a plan? Do you know what your rights are when the government shows up? Attend this seminar to create a plan for what to do when an agency shows up so that you can remain calm and keep your workers informed about what is really going on.
This informative seminar will cover such topics as:
• What to do if ICE, the Department of Labor, the Labor Commissioner, OSHA or the EDD shows up;
• How to implement the Sanctuary State requirements and changes with a court injunction;
• How to identify a warrant or subpoena;
• The difference between a raid and an audit;
• How to prepare for any agency visit;
• How to prepare your workers for when any agency shows up;
• Your rights during an agency visit;
We will also address I-9s:
• Common I-9 errors;
• How to Audit yourself;
• What an I-9 Audit looks like;
• And the new notice requirements for an I-9 Audit.
With a little bit of preparation, you will be ready and able to keep the peace in your workplace. There will be an opportunity during this seminar to ask questions!
Partner at McKague Rosasco
Ms. Rosasco litigates cases in the areas of employment law, sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, Americans with Disability Act defense, wage and hour disputes, wage and hour class actions, Private Attorney General Act actions, business disputes, and breach of contract actions. She also provides advice to employers and businesses to avoid the high cost of litigation.
SEAC Members: $25
Non SEAC Member: $35
Register by May 18, 2022 at 5:00 pm
No Refunds after May 06, 2022
**** A link to the webinar will be sent to those who register, the morning of the webinar, by email. ****